Popular Posts

Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"We are showroom dummies, Christopher"


Seville, Spain,
May 8 2010










- Did you see that? He totally checked me out, a five full minutes. He mentally undressed me, before he went away back to his girlfriend. Hot.
- Shut up Christopher. You're getting on my nerves.
- I was the best thing that ever happened to you.
- Oh yeah? You don't even touch me no more.
- I can't, dummy.
- You crack me up. You used to, when no one was looking.
- Things change.
- Now you only feel alive, if some stranger looks at you.
- Their eyes on me make me burn inside.
- I remember the time you crossed the window to kiss me. And almost got caught.
- I feel trapped in this relationship. I think we should spend some time apart.


- I saw this coming. Don't you know, we're not real? If we burn, we melt.
- I'm willing to take that risk. I spoke to someone in Window Dressing. I'm sorry. You're being moved to the Children's Department. You're going to be Elizabeth's husband. Remember her? At 9 o'clock, they switch off the lights in there. You know what happens after dark...
- No Christopher, you can't do that to me!
- I just did.
- N o o o o o o o o o ooooooo...!

No comments:

Post a Comment